Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes for whole chickens, chicken wings and many more!
Life can be pretty hectic some days but you can make it a lot simplier with these slow cooker chicken recipes.
The best thing about chicken crock pot recipes is that you just fix them and forget them! Oh yeah, and the best part...dinner is ready when you get home from work!
Imagine yourself walking into your home after a busy day and your immediately relaxed by the aroma from your slow cooker because you realize your crock pot chicken dinner is ready to go!
My husband even loves to make slow cooker chicken recipes because they are so simple and delicious.
Here are some helpful Crockpot cooking tips to help you make perfect Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes everytime:
1. Use the correct slow cooker to meet your needs. Make sure the quart size is large enough for the amount of food you are cooking. I prefer the Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker because it has a program mode that lets me set the cooking time and then it turns it to warm mode. This is great for me since I work 10 hour days. I don't overcook my crock pot food anymore! So, again, make sure you have a slow cooker that is right for your needs.
2. Next, only fill the crockpot one half to two thirds full. The foods will not cook properly if the crock pot is filled to the brim. If the food and liquid level too low, the foods will cook too quickly.
3. Foods cooked on the bottom of the slow cooker cook faster and will be moister because they are immersed in the simmering liquid.
4. Vegetables do not cook as quickly as meat, so they should be placed in the bottom of the appliance.
5. It is receommended that you remove skin from poultry, and trim excess fat from meats.
Fats will melt with long cooking times, and will add an unpleasant texture to the finished dish. Fatty foods will also cook too quickly.
6. And last, dairy products should be added during the last 30 minutes of cooking time, unless the recipes states otherwise.
Or, you can visit the website of Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker company for cooking tips and how-to information. Now, you should be able to make delicious slow cooker chicken recipes anytime you want!
Chicken and Dumplings Add potato, carrot, onion, garlic and mushrooms to the crock pot. Whisk together...
Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipes:
These are whole chicken recipes for your slow cooker. They use the whole bird and not just pieces of the whole chicken.
SpicyCrock Pot Chicken Wings Recipe Do you like Buffalo Style Chicken Wings? Then you might really enjoy this Spicy Chicken Wing Crockpot Recipe. They will add a little "zing" to your dinner table!
Asian Crock Pot Chicken Wings Recipe Ready to try something different for dinner tonight? You will enjoy this Asian Crock Pot Chicken Wings Recipe. It is simple to prepare and delicious to eat, try them tonight!
Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe Want a quick and easy crock pot chicken wings recipe for tonight? This Honey Soy Chicken Wings Crock Pot recipe is just the thing! They are quick to prepare and couldn't be any easier to cook.
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe The meat will fall right off the bone with this delicious and easy homemade Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe. Your family will love them and you won't have to go to Buffalo to get them!
Zesty Chicken Wings Recipe Here is an easy Crock Pot Chicken Wing Recipe for Zesty Chicken Wings that you can serve at our next football party!
Boneless Chicken Crock Pot Recipes:
This section contains all the crock pot chicken breast recipes using boneless, skinless chicken breasts.